Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Second Thoughts?

Hubbie came home and I showed him my new and improved blog. (Nice huh?) And he noticed my 10 Desert Island Records. And then said, "Oh, hmm, it's changed."

Uhhhhh, HAVE WE MET? Changed since when? Our conversation up to Paso, where I was caught off guard? Let's review.

This list will probably change weekly, leaving the same six records up and the other four rotating. But I can tell you right now, with no reservation, that Pink Floyd's The Wall will remain, and will ALWAYS remain on this list.

For certain. Without any hesitation. Ok?!?!?!

I know this because I'm listening to it right now and I have chills. However, while I was cooking dinner, (pork tenderloin in a current jam/rosemary/garlic sauce,) I listened to Jerry Garcia Band and R.E.M which made me second guess my choices. Well, not so much with Jerry but definitely R.E.M.

Any of you have definitive top ten desert island albums?

3 comments:

Butrfly Garden said...

So is that, like, one you would wish you'd taken with you to a deserted island?

Probably Morning View from Incubus and if box sets count, then Stevie Nicks' Enchanted. Those are the top two I can think of, anyway.

Found you through Indibloggers...lurked for a couple days but that makes me feel dirty, so I thought I should comment. ;)

Sam said...

Definitely take Pink Floyd, would have to bump someone to put up R.E.M. And that's where I'm having second thoughts. =)
Thanks for commenting. Checking out your blog now.

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid you won't be friends with me anymore if I tell you my top 10 albums. :)