Thursday, December 21, 2006

Can someone tell me

How the F I post my pic on my profile but not on the main blog page???? I'm stumped.

I just called to reserve an airport shuttle for our annual migration east. I understand that my husband and I aren't the ONLY ones traveling 2 days before Christmas but can someone give me a F'ing break? Our flight is tomorrow night at 9:30 pm. The shuttle wants to pick us up at 5:30 pm. It only seats 7! Who else are we picking up? And from where? Sylmar??

I asked the reservation agent if it just might be easier for them to pick us up tonight- you know, to be sure! Jeez. My blood pressure is already rising. I'm also stressed out that my driver's license says my married name and my e-ticket says my maiden. I'm bringing a copy of my marriage certificate but, (and not to stereotype here,) but in MY HUMBLE OPINION, the TSA folks I've encountered have shown less brain power than my chair. A simple thing like a name change might just get me pulled aside and strip searched, who knows?

At least we can travel with liquids again. Well, at least ones that are less than 3 ounces and packaged separately in a zip lock quart sized baggy that can be x-rayed. Ahhh, the joys of flying with lip gloss again. Now I won't look like Nosferatu when I arrive D.C and see my inlaws. YIPPEE.

Hope ya'll have a great non-denominational winter-type holiday that may or may not fall in the month of December. =)

No comments: