Friday, May 19, 2006

Losing my virginity

This, my friends is my very first post to my very first blog. I've thought about starting one for a couple months now, but never got around to it. Now that the clock at my work seems to actually be moving BACKWARDS, I figured there's no time like the present!
Tonight I'm supposed to attend a screening of a certain Ron Howard movie based on a novel sold at every airport bookstore. Anyone? Anyone?

I'll let you know what I thought next time. In the meantime I'll give you a quick list of my favorite movies.

1. Harold & Maude
2. Flirting With Disaster ("Paul, could you find another seat please?")
3. Beautiful Girls
4. Amelie
5. Arizona Dream (2 shots and 2 beers.)
6. Valley Girl =)
7. Dig! (Run, don't walk to rent this doc about 2 of the best bands around...)
8. In America
9. The Big Chill
10. Pieces of April

On that note I'm going back to work. Is it yesterday? Ugh.
I promise this blog won't always be this boring. (I hope.) Have a good weekend folks and stay tuned for the weekend in review on Monday.

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! After what felt like a lifetime of conversations about you doing this, you have. Ok Ok, so i am just now reading it after what i think is 2 years plus, but the important thing is i am the first to make a comment, visually not chronologically. I look forward to reading your life unfold in the coming years. Your top ten are bit dodgy though, except DIG! and yes folks "RUN TO RENT IT". It's all about Joel.