Thursday, May 22, 2008

This might make me unpopular

But sometimes I really like my job.  Of course, given the chance I'd quit in a heartbeat to pursue my real passions- playing with furry animals and napping.  But, while I still have to work, this place ain't so bad.  As I type this I'm watching an agency producer teach my receptionist how to swing a golf club.  Earlier this morning we watched as two puppies gleefully wrestled in the main lobby.  (We are now a bring-your-dog-to-work company and it's fantastic.)  Never underestimate the power of a Pug to reduce stress levels.

The best addition to our recent transition into the "fun office" is a Wii console with GUITAR HERO.  On any given day you can walk by the large conference room and see anyone from the executive producer to the research assistant belting out Paranoid on a plastic guitar with the fervor of Tony Iommi.  In retrospect, we should have bought this long ago.  There's a marked change in the attitude of the office as a whole, and it's refreshing.  For a couple years here it was grim.  Nothing but doom and gloom, tension and drama and good ole' irrational tongue lashings.  Just when I'd hit my limit on verbal abuse, things changed.  People left the company and a new dynasty started.  And it's a beautiful thing.

However, the commute still blows wad and I'm never going to get used to driving two to three hours a day in the 8th ring of hell, also known as the Los Angeles metro area.  But soon, VERY SOON, I will be making that commute home, to our HOME, that we have waited so patiently for.  And that is also, a beautiful thing.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://paguhaqe.virtue.nu/tygobymu.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Linda said...

mac cosmetics brushes

I thought Guitar Hero is a MMORPG game, but it's a real guitar right. You're right, that change is a beautiful thing, especially in the common everyday lives inside the office.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
It gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real money.
It gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

When I received this, the pump was broken which was unfortunate. However, I love this product for my extremely curly

hair. Don't use too much or your hair looks greasy.

Anonymous said...

I have thick naturally curly hair. I think the smell is too strong & more age appropriate for someone older but finding a product that

has everything good/ideal has been impossible. Quite expensive so if you can get a deal then it's worth it.

Anonymous said...

Клубничка [url=http://aftertube.net.ua/tags/Maserati/]Maserati[/url] Здесь [url=http://aftertube.net.ua/tags/%EE%ED%EB%E0%E9%ED/]онлайн[/url]
со слабыми нервами вход воспрещен!

Anonymous said...

I just could not depart your [url=http://www.uggbootsinuk2013.co.uk]ugg boots[/url] website before suggesting that I really loved the usual info an individual supply on your visitors? [url=http://www.uggbootsinuk2013.co.uk]ugg boots[/url] ,Is gonna be again incessantly in order to investigate cross-check new posts