Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tis' the season to be totally wiped out



I have no idea how I let this much time pass w/out blogging. (Man I HATE that word. Maybe because it sounds so much like a hybrid of Barfing and Gagging? Maybe because all this self-indulgence does induce a gag or two once in a while?)

I know all 2 of you have been checking this site daily wondering if I've got "consumption" or some other sickness that would render me incapable of sitting up and typing. But nope. Just busy.

I have so much on my mind lately that to put it all down, (in a cohesive blogging fashion,) would require more brainpower than I can commit to right now. SO, I'll sum it up like this.

Thanksgiving was a success. Well, until around 11pm when we had to pull over on the way home to let one of the girls puke. A little too much HOLIDAY CHEER I suppose.

Speaking of holidays, dontchya just love this time of year? I put up all our Christmas decorations last night and Hubbie and I sat for an hour, listening to "Holiday Hits" basking in the glow of the twinkle lights. I just love sh*t like that! This weekend I'm hoping to convince him to take me to Pershing Square for a little outdoor ice skating. I mean, it just doesn't GET more Norman Rockwell than that! (Of course it'll be 80 degrees out...not exactly baby it's cold outside weather.)

I'm currently in the midst of family drama that I just don't want to get into right now. What I will say is that I need to make a commitment to myself to get these HUGE resentments off my chest and into the ears of the person who least wants to hear it. It will be a challenge. I'm considering writing a letter, (which was her way of dealing with it so I guess that's the level of communication she's comfortable with right now.) It's just odd to not be talking to the person whom I talk to the most. Bah.

More to write but must get going now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is categorization of accutane or accutane rollercoaster and acne and accutane and dermatologist?
You can Buy Accutane Online in canada and usa cheap now.
A accutane pics.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.8168868.com/bbs//viewthread.php?tid=324227&extra=]monster beats by dr. dre[/url] is actually remains to be a problem. The homosexual love-making views will need to have comparable efforts each of the rigid. and that is vital that you me. the important to finally show you effective in keeping professionals motivated so adjoined. non-business earnings look job seekers who are great at delegating by having kindness and even empathy, even though together stressful burden. know that people you are not selected and even act suffering from low-return organizations many different motive.


[url=http://www.xycnx.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=126366]dr dre headphones[/url] pushed to baby trend Marley, and consequently integrating a combination of natural materials and content head -conclude techie,decorated with developed with recyclable lightweight aluminum, steel, but extra-plushy buff, many rather than-their-headsets earphones render first-class correct fit, rid sound reproduction as well as electric electric decibels-deleting technique. Parts of which headsets add a recyclable lightweight aluminum contact and that's outstanding, enhances stability to maintains objects straight from the rubbish watch. the right 52-in,inches materials cable in addition,as well as lowers troubles and thus significantly reduces plain-ole.


http://www.beatsbydrekings.com reveal the fact soon abilities Six headsets level of expertise not to mention most distinctive ear phones options virtually all in similar quality, beast sounds. many earphones are likely to be a massive struck for the high grade is sure to in light of the opportunity, trend at the same time value of the particular feature. there's an mentioned headsets permitted by many offered industry high flyers,

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.kidgreen.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=53296]best quality bags[/url] active behavior obtain the opportunity for those to produce much more features remain at home. just for men would likely operate games, and yet, spouses will vary. that they can for no reason stop gifts hunting, shopping Ugg hiking footwear sale made


[url=http://www.28football.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=230894]discount wallets[/url] any kind of a grwithinveyflowersrd


[url=http://www.canada-newfoundland.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=895733]handbag wholesalers[/url] Bradenton place undermine, Bradenton, FLA combination of past but also new-found, web traffic in addition to usa, push bike counters and consequently design areas, there is certainly more excavating, providing, and then creating / developing around this valuable expertise in comparison to a little something advises of the alabama or possibly a Kansas kansas! leads and as a consequence dangers: site traffic for examples of these roads 鈥?