Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Daydreaming

Work has been pretty slow lately. Summer usually is but this is getting silly. We have one big job in house right now and the shoot requires a virtual menagerie. Something like 100 different animals on the set over the course of 6 days. I was telling a friend that I just got an invoice for the woodpecker's "handler" citing his fee and list of demands. A "woodpecker rider" if you will. I joked to my friend that the first image I had after reading over the invoice was that of the woodpecker, sitting in his star trailer smoking a cigar and groping the make-up girl; all the while squawking "where the hell's my lunch???"

Meanwhile all I can think about is being here:


That was taken from our condo balcony in Maui. Absolute heaven.

Or here:




I would even settle for being here because at least it was still in Maui:


(Even though the hillbilly couple in front of us kept INTENTIONALLY driving through piles of cow dung just to watch it splatter.) That's the thing about Hawaii though, even when covered in sh*t it's still a good time!

No comments: